Opal North Lakes, Brisbane, QLD
Aged care for the Moreton Bay community. Opal North Lakes is our new 146-bed residential aged care home.
Located in the North Lakes Health Precinct, Opal North Lakes offers the Moreton Bay community access to the very best specialist aged care services including permanent, respite and dementia-specific care.
A memory support wing and garden is accessible for residents to safely enjoy as they choose. The beautifully designed accommodation offers a range of rooms including companion and premium single rooms, all with ensuites and some with balconies. The home features an on-site café, hairdressers, courtyards and luxurious living and dining rooms to meet with friends.
Residents and their families can enjoy strong connections with the community Opal North Lakes situated in the heart of the town. The home is only a stone’s throw away from Westfield shopping centre, public transport and lots of local places to visit including nearby Lake Eden and the Redcliffe foreshore.
Our approach to care means we take the time to get to know you and understand your individual needs and preferences. Our clinical team provides exceptional care, working with medical and allied health professionals to ensure all your health needs are met to a consistently high standard. With a registered nurse on every shift, supported by diverse teams of carers, we aim to deliver the best care outcomes for every individual.
- Primary and allied health – access to a range of services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental.
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia.
- Specialist Lifestyle team – our dedicated team ensures activity programs engage everyone within the home and provide connection to the local community.
- Interactive technology – broaden your horizons using special virtual reality goggles to experience places you’ve never dreamed of or use electronic tablets for communication and entertainment.
- Community engagement – our home is an important part of the local community so we ensure that we engage with people of all ages and walks of life, to maintain important connections.
Our meals are nutritionally balanced, as well as looking appetising and tasting delicious. Dining is a social experience with meals served in an environment that promotes interaction and a sense of community.
- Qualified chefs – Always striving for excellent in food service, our home’s food service team is headed by a qualified chef and regular masterclasses ensure consistent high quality.
- Varied menu – We know that variety is the spice of life, so we regularly add to our menu incorporating fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Catering for special needs – We offer nutritious and appetising finger food suitable for those living with Dementia who would prefer not sit down for a meal. Individual requirements for texture-modified food and special dietary needs are also catered for.
While we recognise the importance of the physical environment in an aged care setting, we know what really makes the difference is the people that live and work there - they give it a beating heart and truly make it a place to call home.
- Comfortable rooms – with high quality furnishings and well appointed amenities, we’re sure you’ll feel right at home.
- Décor – tasteful and elegantly designed interiors.
- Lounges – comfortable and inviting areas to socialise with friends and intimate spaces for quiet relaxation.
- Dining room – designed to ensure dining is a social experience, our dining rooms are a great place to catch up with friends and family.
- Gardens & terraces – beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces to enjoy.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Premium - Lounge||Single||1||22 m2||$650000||$106.14||$325000||$53.07|
|Premium - Balcony||Single||1||22 m2||$750000||$122.47||$375000||$61.24|
Visit Opal North Lakes
Call now to book a tour and meet our General Manager, who can answer any questions you may have