Opal Denhams Beach, Denhams Beach, NSW
Located on the idyllic NSW South Coast, Opal Denhams Beach enjoys a magnificent beachfront location and offers the very best in clinical care in a family focused setting.
Our home enjoys an active lifestyle program which caters specifically to the interests and hobbies of our residents. Our weekly men's group is particularly well attended with activities such as 4WD and fishing trips providing opportunties for time spent outdoors in the company of friends.
- Primary and allied health – access to a range of services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental.
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia.
- Electronic companion animals – interactive electronic pets designed to support the well-being of those living with Dementia.
- Specialist Lifestyle team – our dedicated team ensures activity programs engage everyone within the home and provide connection to the local community.
- Interactive technology – broaden your horizons using special virtual reality goggles to experience places you’ve never dreamed of or use electronic tablets for communication and entertainment.
- Community engagement – our home is an important part of the local community so we ensure that we engage with people of all ages and walks of life, to maintain important connections.
- Qualified chefs – Always striving for excellence in food service, our home’s food service team is headed by a qualified chef and regular masterclasses ensure consistent high quality.
- Varied menu – We know that variety is the spice of life, so we regularly add to our menu incorporating fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Catering for special needs – We offer nutritious and appetising finger food suitable for those living with Dementia who would prefer not sit down for a meal. Individual requirements for texture-modified food and special dietary needs are also catered for.
- Comfortable rooms – with high quality furnishings and well appointed amenities, we’re sure you’ll feel right at home.
- Décor – tasteful and elegantly designed interiors.
- Lounges – comfortable and inviting areas to socialise with friends and intimate spaces for quiet relaxation.
- Dining room – designed to ensure dining is a social experience, our dining rooms are a great place to catch up with friends and family.
- Gardens & terraces – beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces to enjoy.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
The My Aged Care website has a useful tool that may help you to estimate your fees. You can find it here: https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/fee-estimator/residential-care/form. The fee estimator is only a guide. Actual fees and payments will depend on confirmation of your personal circumstances.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Standard Companion||Companion||4||19-35 m2||$330000||$53.89||$165000||$26.95|
|Premium Companion||Companion||2||30 m2||$350000||$57.16||$175000||$28.58|
|Standard Single||Single||1||13 m2||$380000||$62.05||$190000||$31.03|
|Superior Single||Single||1||18 m2||$400000||$65.32||$200000||$32.66|
|Premium Single||Single||1||18 m2||$475000||$77.57||$237500||$38.79|
|Premium Suite||Suite||2||30 m2||$545000||$89||$272500||$44.5|
Visit Opal Denhams Beach
Call now to book a tour and meet our General Manager, who can answer any questions you may have