Opal Canterbury, Campsie, NSW
Opal Canterbury is well located in a quiet suburban street, close to local shops, Campsie RSL and Belmore Sports Ground.
Our home offers a unique companion model of care, which fosters a sense of community and opportuntiies for close personal connection. Our culturally diverse residents bring a vibrancy which we celebrate with numerous activities and events including, Mah-jong, calligraphy, yum cha, traditional greek and lebanese cofee, music and dance.
Our approach to care means we take the time to get to know you and understand your individual needs and preferences. Our clinical team provides exceptional care, working with medical and allied health professionals to ensure all your health needs are met to a consistently high standard. With a registered nurse on every shift, supported by diverse teams of carers, we aim to deliver the best care outcomes for every individual.
- Primary and allied health – access to a range of services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental.
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia.
- Specialist Lifestyle team – our dedicated team ensures activity programs engage everyone within the home and provide connection to the local community.
- Interactive technology – broaden your horizons using special virtual reality goggles to experience places you’ve never dreamed of or use electronic tablets for communication and entertainment.
- Community engagement – our home is an important part of the local community so we ensure that we engage with people of all ages and walks of life, to maintain important connections.
- Qualified chefs – Always striving for excellence in food service, our home’s food service team is headed by a qualified chef and regular masterclasses ensure consistent high quality.
- Varied menu – We know that variety is the spice of life, so we regularly add to our menu incorporating fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Catering for special needs – We offer nutritious and appetising finger food suitable for those living with Dementia who would prefer not sit down for a meal. Individual requirements for texture-modified food and special dietary needs are also catered for.
- Comfortable rooms – with high quality furnishings and well appointed amenities, we’re sure you’ll feel right at home.
- Décor – tasteful and elegantly designed interiors.
- Lounges – comfortable and inviting areas to socialise with friends and intimate spaces for quiet relaxation.
- Dining room – designed to ensure dining is a social experience, our dining rooms are a great place to catch up with friends and family.
- Gardens & terraces – beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces to enjoy.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
The My Aged Care website has a useful tool that may help you to estimate your fees. You can find it here: https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/fee-estimator/residential-care/form. The fee estimator is only a guide. Actual fees and payments will depend on confirmation of your personal circumstances.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
Visit Opal Canterbury
Call now to book a tour and meet our General Manager, who can answer any questions you may have