Opal Cardinal Freeman, Ashfield, NSW
Offering the very best in luxurious accommodation, Opal Cardinal Freeman is located in a quiet suburban street in Ashfield in Sydney's Inner West. Exceptional clinical care is complimented with elegant and spacious private rooms, living and dining areas, full service cafe and hairdressing salon.
Our home enjoys an active lifestyle program utilising close connections with the local community. A Family Members Coffee Club with educational speakers provides an opportunity for family members to connect and build a support network.
Onsite rehabilitiation partner Concentric, provides an expert team of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and occupational therapists to ensure residents acheive their goals whether that's improved mobility, independence or overall wellbeing.
- Primary and allied health – access to a range of services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental.
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia.
- Electronic companion animals – interactive electronic pets designed to support the well-being of those living with Dementia.
- Specialist Lifestyle team – our dedicated team ensures activity programs engage everyone within the home and provide connection to the local community.
- Interactive technology – broaden your horizons using special virtual reality goggles to experience places you’ve never dreamed of or use electronic tablets for communication and entertainment.
- Community engagement – our home is an important part of the local community so we ensure that we engage with people of all ages and walks of life, to maintain important connections.
Our meals are nutritionally balanced, as well as looking appetising and tasting delicious. Dining is a social experience with meals served in an environment that promotes interaction and a sense of community.
- Qualified chefs – Always striving for excellence in food service, our home’s food service team is headed by a qualified chef and regular masterclasses ensure consistent high quality.
- Varied menu – We know that variety is the spice of life, so we regularly add to our menu incorporating fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Catering for special needs – We offer nutritious and appetising finger food suitable for those living with Dementia who would prefer not sit down for a meal. Individual requirements for texture-modified food and special dietary needs are also catered for.
While we recognise the importance of the physical environment in an aged care setting, we know what really makes the difference is the people that live and work there - they give it a beating heart and truly make it a place to call home.
- Comfortable rooms – with high quality furnishings and well appointed amenities, we’re sure you’ll feel right at home.
- Décor – tasteful and elegantly designed interiors.
- Lounges – comfortable and inviting areas to socialise with friends and intimate spaces for quiet relaxation.
- Dining room – designed to ensure dining is a social experience, our dining rooms are a great place to catch up with friends and family.
- Gardens & terraces – beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces to enjoy.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
The My Aged Care website has a useful tool that may help you to estimate your fees. You can find it here: https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/fee-estimator/residential-care/form. The fee estimator is only a guide. Actual fees and payments will depend on confirmation of your personal circumstances.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Standard Taringa||Single||1||22 m2||$645000||$88.01||$322500||$44.01|
|Superior Dobroyde||Single||1||22-27 m2||$645000||$88.01||$322500||$44.01|
|Superior Taringa||Single||1||27 m2||$745000||$101.65||$372500||$50.83|
|Superior Glentworth Single||Single||1||22 m2||$745000||$101.65||$372500||$50.83|
|Premium Glentworth Balcony||Single||1||22 m2||$845000||$115.3||$422500||$57.65|
|Superior Glentworth Suite||Single||1||29 m2||$1200000||$163.73||$600000||$81.87|
|Premium Glentworth Suite||Single||1||39 m2||$1500000||$204.66||$750000||$102.33|
Visit Opal Cardinal Freeman
Call now to book a tour and meet our General Manager, who can answer any questions you may have