Opal Cardinal Freeman, Ashfield, NSW
Offering luxurious comfort and choice, Opal Cardinal Freeman is reimagining the aged care experience for our residents and their families. From exceptional clinical care delivered by our dedicated team, to elegant and spacious living and dining areas; at Opal Cardinal Freeman, you will immediately feel at home. The home provides specialist clinical care, recreational programs, home-style fresh meals cooked on site, access to physiotherapy services, a café, hairdressers and additional premium products and services. All while receiving the highest possible quality of care from our caring and compassionate team.
Opal Cardinal Freeman offers spacious single bedrooms with ensuites and a number with private balconies. There is a range of shared living, dining and activity areas for residents and visiting family and friends to enjoy. The home also offers a specialist Memory Support unit, with a courtyard garden to provide specialist support and care to people living with dementia.
Leading the way in aged care, we have partnered with Concentric, an expert team of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and occupational therapists to offer specialist services we believe will fundamentally enhance the wellbeing and health of our residents. The expert team assess each resident in a comprehensive 1:1 consult. This allows for specific treatment and support that will deliver real and measurable benefits depending on each resident's needs and will help them in working to achieve their goals, whether that's improved mobility, independence or overall wellbeing.
- Primary and allied health – access to a range of services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental.
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia.
- Electronic companion animals – interactive electronic pets designed to support the well-being of those living with Dementia.
- Specialist Lifestyle team – our dedicated team ensures activity programs engage everyone within the home and provide connection to the local community.
- Interactive technology – broaden your horizons using special virtual reality goggles to experience places you’ve never dreamed of or use electronic tablets for communication and entertainment.
- Community engagement – our home is an important part of the local community so we ensure that we engage with people of all ages and walks of life, to maintain important connections.
Our meals are nutritionally balanced, as well as looking appetising and tasting delicious. Dining is a social experience with meals served in an environment that promotes interaction and a sense of community.
- Qualified chefs – Always striving for excellent in food service, our home’s food service team is headed by a qualified chef and regular masterclasses ensure consistent high quality.
- Varied menu – We know that variety is the spice of life, so we regularly add to our menu incorporating fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Catering for special needs – We offer nutritious and appetising finger food suitable for those living with Dementia who would prefer not sit down for a meal. Individual requirements for texture-modified food and special dietary needs are also catered for.
While we recognise the importance of the physical environment in an aged care setting, we know what really makes the difference is the people that live and work there - they give it a beating heart and truly make it a place to call home.
- Comfortable rooms – with high quality furnishings and well appointed amenities, we’re sure you’ll feel right at home.
- Décor – tasteful and elegantly designed interiors.
- Lounges – comfortable and inviting areas to socialise with friends and intimate spaces for quiet relaxation.
- Dining room – designed to ensure dining is a social experience, our dining rooms are a great place to catch up with friends and family.
- Gardens & terraces – beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces to enjoy.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Standard Taringa||Single||1||22 m2||$645000||$105.33||$322500||$52.67|
|Superior Dobroyde||Single||1||22-27 m2||$645000||$105.33||$322500||$52.67|
|Superior Taringa||Single||1||27 m2||$745000||$121.65||$372500||$60.83|
|Superior Glentworth Single||Single||1||22 m2||$745000||$121.65||$372500||$60.83|
|Premium Glentworth Balcony||Single||1||22 m2||$845000||$137.98||$422500||$68.99|
|Superior Glentworth Suite||Single||1||29 m2||$1200000||$195.95||$600000||$97.98|
|Premium Glentworth Suite||Single||1||39 m2||$1500000||$244.94||$750000||$122.47|
Visit Opal Cardinal Freeman
Call now to book a tour and meet our General Manager, who can answer any questions you may have