‘What to Expect from Aged Care’
An Information Evening hosted by Opal Meadowglen.
At Opal Aged Care, we understand that thinking about or deciding on aged care is never easy. We want to help provide as many answers as possible and will be hosting a Community Information Night ahead of the opening of our Opal Meadowglen home in August 2017.
Hear from industry experts who can answer your questions around what to expect from aged care and get a glimpse into the exceptional care the new Opal Meadowglen home will provide. Enjoy light refreshments as the following topics are explored throughout the night:
- Explaining the transition from home to aged care
- Financial advice to help you prepare
- Assistance with planning for the future
- Experts on hand to help answer your questions
- Information on our new Opal Meadowglen home opening in August 2017.
Join us for an informative evening –
Date: Wednesday 2nd August
Time: 6.00 pm – 8.00pm (6 pm for a 6.30 pm presentation)
Location: Epping Memorial Hall, 827 High Street, Epping VIC 3076
RSVP: by 26th July – Book your FREE spot here or call 0408 290 947