We offer many different role types and are always interested in talking to aged care professionals who are committed to care in the same way in which we are.
To view our current vacancies and to apply for suitable roles Click here
Why Opal Aged Care?
Because we care! When you work with Opal Aged Care you work with a company that is passionate about people. Our commitment to enhancing lives extends beyond our residents to our employees. We do this by offering:
- Ongoing education and career development
- National career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive working environments
- Employee Benefits Programs
We look for people persons who share our philosophy, want to make a difference in the communities in which they live and motivate their team mates through their work ethic.
We value the diversity that different skills and talents bring to the organisation and we actively support and encourage our staff to consistently excel beyond expectations.
What Are the Careers?
There are many different opportunities within Opal Aged Care and we are always interested in talking to aged care professionals who are committed to care in the same way that we are.
See the available roles below or click here and read what some of our staff have to say about working for Opal Aged Care.
- Residence Managers and Directors of Nursing
- Clinical Managers
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Casual Nursing Work
- Undergraduate & Graduate Nurses
- International Nurses
- Assistants in Nursing/ Personal Carers
- Lifestyle Team
- Hospitality Team
- Resident Administration Team
- Corporate and Shared Services
How Do I Apply?
To view our current vacancies and learn more about aged care careers Click here