Located in the picturesque region of Victoria’s Wellington Shire, at Opal Sale our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational
programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Opal Sale, VIC, is also dedicated to providing high quality aged care services to surrounding suburbs including:
From 1 July, new pricing will come into effect as part of the government Living Longer Living Better reforms.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Current interest rate on unpaid RAD: 6.14%||Cost Explained|
Single room has no en-suite, is light filled, clean and appropriately furnished.
Double room has no en-suite, is light filled, clean, fresh and appropriately furnished.
Superior room has a private en-suite, is spacious, private and light filled with superior furnishings, some with direct access to external terraces/gardens.
- Rooms are designed for comfort with appropriate personal storage and furniture that is designed for aged care needs.
- All rooms have easy access to dining and lounge rooms, activities room, external courtyards and gardens.
- All residents have access to dementia specific care and also a range of medical services including podiatry, physiotherapy and pain management programs.
- All meals are dietician approved and cooked fresh on site.
- Activities are engaging and social and include art therapy,music therapy, gardening, sing alongs, happy hour and movies.
- Hairdressing services and outings to external activities provided at a nominal cost.
Respite residents should enquire as to what is not included in accommodation price.