Located in Mount Martha and close to the picturesque Mornington Peninsula, at Opal By The Bay our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of luxury accommodation options and living spaces as well as beautifully landscaped outdoor living areas you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Opal By the Bay, VIC, is also dedicated to providing high quality aged care services to surrounding suburbs including:
- Mount Martha
From 1 July, new pricing will come into effect as part of the government Living Longer Living Better reforms.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Current interest rate on unpaid RAD: 6.15%||Cost Explained|
Superior rooms have private ensuite, are spacious, contemporary and light filled. All have built-in wardrobes and a superior level of furnishings.
Premium suites are extra large with enough room for a separate sitting area. Suites include private en-suite, kitchenettes and built-in wardrobes.
Some superior rooms and premium suites offer Extra Services. All residents are offered a superior level of furnishings and hospitality services including an a la carte offering at meal times complete with a choice of beer,wine and soft drinks (with lunch and dinner). A selection of snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are offered outside meal times.Access to private dining room for special occasions. Newspapers and magazines are provided complementary in lounges.
|Room||Daily Extra Service Fee|
- Rooms are large, have built-in wardrobes and contemporary furnishings.
- All rooms have easy access to dining and lounge rooms, activities room, cafe, theatrette, library, pool, private dining, chapel, external courtyards and gardens.
- All residents have access to dementia specific care and also a range of medical services including podiatry, physiotherapy and pain management programs.
- All meals are dietician approved and cooked fresh on site.
- Activities are engaging and social and include art therapy,music therapy, gardening, sing alongs, happy hour and movies.
- Hairdressing services and outings to external activities provided at a nominal cost.
Respite residents should enquire as to what is not included in accommodation price.