Located in Chiswick, at Opal Windward Manor our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life in luxurious surrounds. This includes specialist clinical care,social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Living here can be as you want it: you can catch a movie in our own theatrette, meet friends at the ‘bar’, visit the on-site hairdressing salon, take advantage of Internet access or just relax in the paved courtyard and garden or one of the many lounge areas.
Opal Windward Manor, Chiswick, NSW, is also dedicated to providing high quality aged care services to surrounding suburbs including
For general information and admission enquiries please call 02 9370 0600.
From 1 July, new pricing will come into effect as part of the government Living Longer Living Better reforms.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Current interest rate on unpaid RAD: 6.75%||Cost Explained|
Companion rooms have shared ensuite, are private, spacious and furnished to a superior level. Single rooms have ensuites, are private, clean, fresh and appropriately furnished. Superior balcony rooms have ensuites, are private, clean, fresh and appropriately furnished with own balcony. (Pricing for this room is pending approval from the Pricing Commissioner).
Suites are extra large, with separate lounge and bedroom and include kitchenette, ensuite and balconies.
Extra Services Are available on some standard and superior rooms and incur an additional charge per day.
|Room Type||Extra Service Fee|
All residents are offered a superior level of furnishings and hospitality services including an a la carte offering at meal times complete with a choice of beer, wine and soft drinks (with lunch and dinner). A selection of snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are offered outside meal times. Access to private dining room for special occasions. Newspapers and magazines are provided complementary in lounges.
- Rooms have easy access to dining and lounge rooms ,activities room, cafe, theatrette, gym, private dining, external courtyards and gardens. Lift access is available where appropriate.
- Rooms are designed for comfort with own en-suite, built in wardrobes for personal storage and furniture that is designed for Aged Care needs. Superior balcony rooms have direct access to a private balcony. All suites have built in wardrobes and are individually air conditioned.
- All residents have access to dementia specific care and also a range of medical services including podiatry, physiotherapy and pain management programs.
- All meals are dietician approved and cooked fresh on site.
- Activities are engaging and social and include pet therapy, music therapy and gardening.
- Hairdressing services and outings to external activities provided at a nominal cost.
Respite residents should enquire as to what is not included in accommodation price.