Located between Brisbane CBD and the Sunshine Coast, at Opal Burpengary Gardens our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With spacious rooms leading onto a balcony or courtyard, our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces will give you a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Opal Burpengary, QLD, is also dedicated to providing high quality aged care services to surrounding suburbs including:
- Deception Bay
From 1 July, new pricing will come into effect as part of the government Living Longer Living Better reforms.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Current interest rate on unpaid RAD: 6.28%||Cost Explained|
Standard rooms with shared bathroom is light filled, fresh and appropriately furnished.
Superior room has private ensuite, is light filled, spacious, fresh and furnished with contemporary furniture.
Are available on some superior rooms and incur a $12.50 additional charge per day.
All residents are offered a superior level of furnishings and hospitality services including an a la carte offering at meal times complete with a choice of beer,wine and soft drinks (with lunch and dinner). A selection of snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are offered outside meal times. Access to private dining room for special occasions. Newspapers and magazines are provided complementary in lounges.
- Rooms are designed for comfort with appropriate personal storage and furniture that is designed for aged care needs. Superior rooms include a wardrobe for personal storage.
- All rooms have easy access to dining and lounge rooms, activities room, and external courtyards.
- All residents have access to dementia specific care and also a range of medical services including podiatry, physiotherapy and pain management programs.
- All meals are dietician approved and cooked fresh on site.
- Activities are engaging and social and include art therapy,music therapy and movies.
- Hairdressing services and outings to external activities provided at a nominal cost.
Respite residents should enquire as to what is not included in accommodation price.