In a quiet residential area with adjacent public transport, at Opal Bossley Park our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this warm and friendly home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We also provide care for culturally and linguistically diverse people with a focus on Italian and Assyrian groups. This includes bilingual staff and culturally appropriate food.
Click here to hear from one of the families.
Opal Bossley Park, NSW, is also dedicated to providing high quality aged care services to surrounding suburbs including:
- Edensor Park
- Wetheril Park
From 1 July, new pricing will come into effect as part of the government Living Longer Living Better reforms.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
|Room||Room Type||Max Occ||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
|Current interest rate on unpaid RAD: 6.36%||Cost Explained|
Companion rooms with shared ensuite are light filled, clean, fresh and appropriately furnished.
Single rooms with shared ensuite are private, clean, fresh and appropriately furnished.
- Rooms have easy access to dining and lounge rooms ,activities room and external courtyards.
- Rooms are designed for comfort with appropriate personal storage and furniture that is designed for Aged Care needs.
- All residents have access to dementia specific care and also a range of medical services including podiatry, physiotherapy and pain management programs.
- All meals are dietician approved and cooked fresh on site.
- Activities are engaging and social and include gardening, music therapy, happy hour and movies.
- Hairdressing services and outings to external activities provided at a nominal cost.
Respite residents should enquire as to what is not included in accommodation price.