Set in the midst of expansive gardens on the Gold Coast, at Opal Ashmore our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community, a hydrotherapy pool and cafe demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Opal Ashmore, QLD, is also dedicated to providing high quality aged care services to surrounding suburbs including:
From 1 July, new pricing will come into effect as part of the government Living Longer Living Better reforms.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment or a combination of both. A maximum refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount. A maximum daily accommodation payment (DAP) accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
|Room||Room Type||Maximum Occupancy||Size||RAD||DAP||50% RAD||50% DAP|
Standard rooms are private, spacious and furnished at a superior level with a shared ensuite.
Superior room is private, spacious and furnished at a superior level with many having direct access to terraces. All rooms have private ensuites.
All standard and superior rooms offer Extra Services and incur a $31.25 additional charge per day.
All residents are offered a superior level of furnishings and hospitality services including an a la carte offering at meal times complete with a choice of beer,wine and soft drinks (with lunch and dinner). A selection of snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are offered outside meal times.Access to private dining room for special occasions. Newspapers and magazines are provided complementary in lounges. Beauty and hairdressing salon at reduced rates. Access to the indoor pool for hydrotherapy programs.
- Rooms are designed for comfort with built-in wardrobes for personal storage and furniture that is designed for aged care needs. Easy access to external terraces.
- All rooms have easy access to dining and lounge rooms, activities room, external courtyards and extensive gardens. An indoor pool also exists for hydrotherapy programs.
- All residents have access to dementia specific care and also a range of medical services including podiatry, physiotherapy and pain management programs.
- All meals are dietician approved and cooked fresh on site.
- Activities are engaging and social and include music therapy, gardening and movies.
- Hairdressing services and outings to external activities provided at a nominal cost.
Respite residents should enquire as to what is not included in accommodation price.